Slip & Fall Attorney

Receive Your FREE Case Consultation: (617) 479-8222

› No fee unless we win

› Office locations in North and South Shore MA

› 34+ years experience

› Millions of dollars won for our clients

› Will come to you


At the De Miranda Law Offices P.C., our two biggest concerns is the safety of the community and the well-being of our clients. With over 34 years of experience, our attorneys are well equipped with how to handle each and every case we accept. Through the process of handling a case we make sure at the end of the litigation process that we pursue justice and compensation from the responsible parties so that you can focus on recovering from your injuries.


Things happen, it is our responsibility to make the community a safe place for people to live and work in. Our Law firm makes it possible to ensure the safety of the community and insists that we hold the responsible parties accountable for any activities that may harm or injure people. When Injured or harmed, we make sure that our clients are given a settlement that fully covers the costs of all pain and suffering, and medical costs.

Slip & Fall

If you have hurt yourself on a commercial or residential property because an owner has failed to repair or notice any unsafe property conditions, you may be entitled to a negligence claim. Property owners are responsible for making their places of business or residence a safe environment. Compensation of any medical bills, loss of wages, and or pain and suffering is necessary if you have sustained a slip and fall injury. People who are most at risk of serious injury are home residents aged 65 and older, and should take the necessary action to protect themselves at all times.

Common slip & fall injuries below:

  • Negligently maintained or guarded pools
  • Wet floors and spills with or without warning barrier
  • Broken handrails
  • Snow and ice on walkways
  • Broken / Cracked or uneven sidewalks
  • Inadequate lighting
  • Potholes
  • Damaged steps or stairs

First file your case:

  1. Report the accident to the company owner or person in control of the property.
  2. Seek medical attention
  3. Document the accident (Take a photo of where the accident occurred.)
  4. Find an attorney


Think you have a P.I. case?

If you have been in a serious accident, you might be wondering what to do next. Call us today to schedule a consultation to see if you are entitled to receive financial compensation for your injuries! 617 - 479 - 8222

Hours & Info