Slip & Fall
If you have hurt yourself on a commercial or residential property because an owner has failed to repair or notice any unsafe property conditions, you may be entitled to a negligence claim. Property owners are responsible for making their places of business or residence a safe environment. Compensation of any medical bills, loss of wages, and or pain and suffering is necessary if you have sustained a slip and fall injury. People who are most at risk of serious injury are home residents aged 65 and older, and should take the necessary action to protect themselves at all times.
Common slip & fall injuries below:
- Negligently maintained or guarded pools
- Wet floors and spills with or without warning barrier
- Broken handrails
- Snow and ice on walkways
- Broken / Cracked or uneven sidewalks
- Inadequate lighting
- Damaged steps or stairs
First file your case:
- Report the accident to the company owner or person in control of the property.
- Seek medical attention
- Document the accident (Take a photo of where the accident occurred.)
- Find an attorney