If you are involved in a commercial truck accident that has caused property damage and injuries to yourself or passengers, it is important to file a claim as soon as possible.
Here are some steps to help:
- Contact the police
- Seek medical attention
- Take photos of all vehicles involved in the accident. (write names and addresses of all witnesses.)
- File a Claim (Contact your insurance company)
- Complete an Operators Report
Some tips to keep in mind:
- Make sure the settlement covers all property damage and medical costs
- Fill out proper forms and follow up with your agent/insurance company
- Follow up on medical injuries received from accident
- Talk to the police and your lawyer only
Why hire an Attorney?
We have the experience to evaluate your case and give you options and suggestions about what you should do to receive the best compensation for any injuries sustained.
Call us today to schedule a free consultation: (617) 479-8222